Saturday, September 8, 2012

The life of a college baker

Ok, so I have no pictures for this post but wanted to let you know I have been baking like crazy the last 2 days. I was up until 2 a.m. trying to get all the cookies ready so they would be dry & could be decorated this morning when I got up, because I had an order of 4 dozen cookies come in on Sunday. I don't have an oven at school so I had to get them all done Friday night & Saturday morning. They are all done & I dropped them off earlier & will put pics on in the next few days. I've got some leftover dough from the order so I may be playing with it a little once I get some homework done... Ah, the lovely perks of being a college student without an oven... leaving everything for the last minute! Haha!!! Oh yeah... Kinda forgot... I updated the look of the site a few days ago. Hope y'all like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment