Monday, September 24, 2012

Hawaiian Cookies

So I haven't really been posting lately because I have been one really busy baker/ set-up server/ college student. 

The baking portion of my week:
I have a younger brother who is in high school & every year they have an event called Fall Fest. During the week or two leading up to this, boys are put into smaller groups as well as the girls. At fall Fest each group of boys (more like the boys mothers) creates a box with a theme and in the box is dinner and other "goodies". The groups of girls bid on each box & the highest bidder wins the box. My brother's box had a Hawaiian themed box and my mom asked me to make some cookies for them.







Here they all are! I think they turned out pretty well seeing as I only had a few hours to make these... It seems as if only having a few hours to make an order of cookies is becoming a recurring theme... I need an oven at school! Haha!!


The work portion of my week:
My boss's niece got married & went to work to set up for the reception...  Set up is always so much fun!




The college student portion of my week:
I also went through rush this past week and am now a DELTA GAMMA! Whooo Hooo!!! I'm really excited and ready to make some amazing DG cookies to celebrate!!






No comments:

Post a Comment