Monday, September 10, 2012

Fall cookies with my mom & sister

What did I do with all that leftover dough this weekend??? Well I put it to good use & used it as a good excuse to get to spend a little quality time with my sister & my mom.






Granted I did spend the majority of time fixing the coors of icing so they could have something to do, but overall I had fun.




My sister really liked using the blue for leaves (one of her favorite colors if you couldnt have guessed)



I made mainly "mini" cookies, I think we iced them faster & plus there were more of them in the end.








And my little helper who fell asleep while waiting for "little drops from heaven" to come down.



I would also like to mention I was mistaken about being able changing the language on my blog. Sorry for the inconvenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment