Saturday, September 1, 2012

Easter Cookies

Ok... Yeah I know it's no where close to Easter, but I was looking through some pics of the cookies I've done and I had a bunch of fun with these!!! I made these cookies for an auction for summer missions at the BCM (Baptist College Ministry) on the U of M campus. 







I think I ended up making about 5 dozen in total. I only sold 3 dozen and kept the rest to give away.. a little selfish I know but I did want to get a little something out of spending probably way to much time on sweets donated... I make a habit out of that. I always like to do the best I can, I also had a bunch of friends who like to eat them too so I didn't eat the rest I gave most of them away. I find that a reoccurring theme whenever I bake cookies. If I don't sell them I'm usually giving them away. I rarely have more than 1 cookie from every batch I make... and a lot of times I don't get any...




I baked these in the dorm since the dorm I live in doesn't have an oven. ( Yeah I know what you are probably thinking... "What's up with that?" and I must admit I thought the same thing...) Then I made the icing and iced the cookies in the dorm.





Easter Bunny


Flower


Easter Egg

No comments:

Post a Comment