Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Kaitlyn's Birthday Cookies

So I realize I dropped the ball yesterday, only a day after I said my goal was to post every day...   I do have a good excuse though... haha I was baking cookies. BIG shocker there! I was also at work for the rest of the day (making money to make more cookies). So far today I've been finishing up the cookies I baked yesterday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAITLYN!!!




I wasn't really sure what to do with the butterflies and flowers so I thought polka dots would be cute and would solve the laziness I have to not want to dye anymore icing...



then there are crowns... Since I had the purple & blue left over from the cupcake cookies as well as the pink and green for the polka dots I thought I might as well use the colors to make "jewels" on the crown.



Of course I thought of the pearl sprinkles I have in my baking cabinet AFTER the icing had dried so I had to go back & put more icing on the top so the sprinkles would stick... so they are raised up a lot more than they should be... Oh well, first time making them so mistakes are okay...


As I finished taking the pictures and went to put the cookies away 3 of them slid off the tray, fell on the floor and broke...  :(  Oh well, at least I got pictures of them before they broke...

No comments:

Post a Comment