Monday, July 2, 2012

Cookie Cutters

Things have been a bit crazy around here. Ive been working a bunch this past week which has brought upon a bunch of late nights as well as spending time with my sister in the evenings when she comes home after classes in the morning and working in the afternoon so usually the only time I get with her is at night... Anyway, I have not completely neglected cookies for the time being... I just bought 7 cookie cutters from https://www.cookiecuttercompany.com/ . I spent in total around $11 which included tax AND shipping & handling... so it was less than $2 a cookie cutter. 



I bought these two because my mom is a dentist & she wanted some cookies to take to an office meeting she had one day... she was going to take some regular ones that I had previously made but I told her if she waited she would get cookies more appropriate for the occasion.


This is a baby bib or if you use it upside down it can be used to make a sheep front or a sheep behind (which is what I intend to use it more as anyway... as a sheep cutter)

This cookie cutter also has a dual usage. One as a monkey face and the other as a planet.


the olympics are coming up and I thought if I was already going to be buying cookie cutters and making cookies than I might as well as purchase this one at the same time. I will make the olympic cookies very soon.. within the next 2 weeks.


I obviously LOVE cookie cutters that can be used to make different cookies. This can be used as a masquerade mask or a whale tail or if turned upside down it can become a mustache.


I am planning on making Lyme awareness cookies sometime in the future as well as other awareness ribbons but for many of you who now me, you know that Lyme disease is one that both me & my family have suffered through & endured. I went undiagnosed with Bartonella ( a cousin of Lyme... it works in the same way Lyme does & has mail the same symptoms but travels throughout your body differently. More people have heard about Lyme & is easier for me to say Lyme and not have to explain a thousand times than say Bartonella & have to spend a long time talking about it... it cuts to the heart of the issue.) I will probably make these cookies in a few weeks around my 3 year anniversary of coming home from receiving IV antibiotic treatment for a lost a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment