Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Houndstooth cookies

 I was asked to make some cookies for a man who works at and is very involved in the school I graduated from. He used to play basketball for Alabama and two of his sons play football for Alabama & his third son, a senior in high school in the same class as my brother, committed to play football for Alabama once he graduates. So I was obviously going to make some Alabama houndstooth cookies.





My mom did wear the baker's apron this time since I was sick and couldn't stand very long. The doctor told me I was not contagious so I was able to help out with some of the baking and do some of the icing. I realize it has been a long time since I posted last. I have been sick with different things over the last month with various colds and infections. Anyway, these cookies were a big hit and he loved them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment