Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween

I apologize that I am not posting about cookies today. I had a mishap a few weeks ago & fell off my bed, landing on my hand. It wasn't that bad but has gradually gotten worse over time. So if moving it hurts, icing a cookie won't be a fun task. Anyway, enough about that. I've been very busy the past few weeks and was so excited when I reached my goal for having 300 page views for the month of October.

 I got to "celebrate" Halloween for the first time in several years! I had been planning my costume since early this spring and it all came together so well! I was a Toddler in Tiara and I made my tutu! It turned out really well & had so many compliments on it! I even won a costume contest!


Me and one of my awesome neighbors in the dorm!!!


The whole view of my costume!


I also was busy working with Sigma Chi on Derby Days. On Halloween a few of us got a little bored and we decided to go trick-or-treating... (This included one of the guys putting on the costume I had for our Derby Days skit which included a tutu!!) We didn't have much luck but there was one house that gave us a lot of candy... it was actually the only house that gave us candy. They were really nice and pretty much gave us the rest of the candy they had.

No comments:

Post a Comment