Thursday, October 4, 2012

What I'm up to at the moment...

I'm working on some cookies right now for my brothers football team. They have homecoming this week and I told him this summer I would make some for his team the week of homecoming. However, unknown to me, I have been so busy the past few weeks with college life (classes, homework, & Delta Gamma) and work that it would be on the only slow week I will get before the end of November that I would have to make 75 ish football cookies. Oh well, at least it gives me something to blog about (in class... HAHA! I do have a legitimate reason for blogging in class, the teacher is out of town & we have a sub who can't really speak English, is not very loud when she speaks, & what she writes on the board is too tiny to read. I don't want to be rude and get up and leave like so many other people have done so I'm going to at least look like I'm paying attention & taking notes.)

I have an order of cookies later this month so that will probably be only one of the other times I will blog this month. I'm not sure yet, but with a really busy schedule & no oven & kitchen aid on campus I'm kind of stuck in a not very much to blog about rut. I may bring a few things back that I've blogged about before... who knows... Haha. OH, I did finally get my apron in!!! I'll make sure to take a pic of e baking in it later and upload it for ya'll. I bought it from a lady's shop in etsy. Here's the link: http://www.etsy.com/shop/loverdoversclothing. I didn't see the apron I bought, But since I'm pretty crazy about everything Disney I'm sure I will purchase one sometime in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment