Monday, October 8, 2012

Fall Cookies

I did a little "research" like I always do for pretty much any design of cookie I am new to (mainly lots and lots of pinterest) I came across some pumpkins I really liked but decided to add a little extra to them since they looked so plain without the vines.


I added brown to this white (although it doesn't really look like it probably due to the amazingly wonderful [sarcasm inserted here] camera I own ...  they were bright white in person and I have no clue how that happened, but they still turned out cute)







I think the vines on the pumpkins give them a little extra something.


I also tried a few other cute cookies I found as well, brush embroidery fall leaves & pies!


pumpkin pie


chocolate pie?


These did not turn out as well as I hoped but they still looked good and tasted even better!!!




HAPPY FALL!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment