Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fall Break

So I was planning on baking up a storm over my fall break but things didn't work out; mainly due to work, running back & forth from home and school, working on our homecoming float, & getting sick. But I did get to spend some much needed time with my "babies".  I love getting to hang out with them. Rose is my baby and is 5 years old; she is a dachshund and I got her 3 years ago this month! It's hard to believe that I've had her that long! Peg is the family baby and is 9 or 10; she is a beagle/ sheltie/ border collie mix. We aren't 100% sure what breed or how old she is since she was a rescue. Peg is the big baby. Whenever Rose gets any attention she is right there to get some too. She is such a puppy and loves to play with her duck. Rose is a little piggie. She knows whenever there is someone in the kitchen, "noms" are highly likely to fall on the floor. She loves to eat! Whenever Peg finishes her food Rose checks Peg's bowl to see if there is anything left over and will lick Peg's bowl to get all the little "food particles" that Peg left in her bowl.


Rose






Peg

       

I love my babies very much & miss them all the time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment