Friday, July 13, 2012

Sheep & Goldfish cookies


I used a baby bib to make these sheep. Their faces didn't turn out quite how I wanted, even though I've been told they are cute I guess it's just an artist criticizing their own work. I will change up their faces though whenever I do them again... It's part of experimentation...


I did a little experimenting with making the sheep & tried to make the sheep look "pouffy" & while the outline was hardening it fell off the cookie wire rack onto the table flattening the outline so each little fluff of the sheep is farther apart than I hoped.


I like these little guys. I used an awareness ribbon cookie cutter and cut off the tails of the ribbon. I would have like to have used orange for their fins and mouths rather than white but after making a bunch of cookies and having almost every color except orange I decided I would be lazy and not make any orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment