Saturday, April 20, 2013

Baby Shower for L. and excitement in Greek Life

I feel like recently I keep apologizing for lack of posts... The life of a busy college student has been hitting me hard recently. I've barely baked at all in the last few weeks and the majority of what I have baked has ben from Betty Crocker. (For those of you who don't know me very well I cringe whenever making any kind of baked good out of a box, I like to make everything from scratch). I made these way back in March and I have just gotten around to blogging about it... Shame on me I know.


I love these little zebra print & hot pink cookies



I used an edible marker to make the stripes. I hate trying to dye the icing black, it gets to be a pain and by the time the icing finally starts to look black the icing tastes gross from all the extra food coloring put in it. Plus using an edible food color marker makes the whole process faster because it dries quickly.




Of course a baby shower is not complete without cupcakes!






In the last few weeks I have been blessed with several opportunities. First, I was accepted into the Disney College Program!!!!! My move in day there is May 27 and my last day will be January 3!!! I am very excited about this opportunity especially because I LOVE DISNEY!!!!

I also got the opportunity to do Greek sing with my sisters! I had an amazing time getting to know them better and can't wait to do it again next year. If you want to watch our performance click here.










I also just took a little in my sorority! I love her so much and I will be extremely sad to leave her as well as my sisters of Delta Gamma in the fall.




No comments:

Post a Comment