Saturday, December 1, 2012

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

At the end of every semester I like to give my teachers a little something as a thank-you, which has almost always turned out to being cookies. This year I made each teacher a Christmas Tree & a reindeer. Since this weekend is busy for me & my friend wanted to give something to her teachers as well I let her get in on the baking action.




I saw these guys on Pinterest and HAD to try them out! I think these are super cute.








All packaged up and ready to go!!!


Here's what the leftovers end up looking like. This is a combination of me getting lazy after icing too many cookies to count & running out of icing. So I just throw a bunch of colors on there.... Plus I dont really get complaints about how the look. These are the cookies I GIVE away. I don;t think I could ever sell them if they looked like this:



However there were a few of these that surprisingly turned out well... Like the snowflake, the bells, & the present




No comments:

Post a Comment