Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

Ready to bring on 2013 with some sweets!!! I used an awesome recipe that I LOVE (and everyone else seems to love them too!) They are called Perfect Vanilla Cupcakes which I found thanks to interest & you can get here: http://www.glorioustreats.com/2011/07/perfect-vanilla-cupcakes-recipe.html . I thought a snowman cookie would look perfect placed on top... you can never have too much sugar! haha!!





I started playing with the settings on the new camera I got for Christmas! Its perfect because it has a food setting!!! I couldn't wait to try it out when I saw it! I knew I had to bake something immediately when we got back from vacation.


This setting puts the foreground in focus & blurs the background.


This setting makes the picture a sketch.


This one extracts the red hues.


This setting takes the picture as a watercolor painting.


This camera is definitely going to add a little excitement to my pics! Love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment